April 27, 2010

Robin's in the Edmonton Journal

The Edmonton 'subway' system (or LRT) opened up the south side stop on Monday. While standing on the platform waiting for the next train I was approached my an Edmonton Journal journalist. After being asked where I was headed, I looked at the girl with a blank expression and said that I had no idea! I don't know this city well beyond the standard points that I frequent so subway stop names were not at the tip of my tongue! I was simply following familiar faces and she looked at me like I was crazy! Nevertheless, I answered her questions and got my name in print!

Funny: My last line mentions the word 'seamless' - a key word in our office as we are rolling out our "New Rules of Court: A Seamless Transition" programs. My two bosses saw my article and gave me a gold star for putting in a plug! Ha! You can tell where my brain has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment